Click link below to view Raggies Rest web site for latest photos.
Reggie’s Rest is situated in one of the more tranquil areas in Umkomaas and overlooks a sprawling garden and large swimming pool. This self catering cottage is ideal for families, friends, small dive groups or single travelers that need to get away from it all but still wish to take advantage of the close proximity of all the facilities that Umkomaas has to offer. Raggie's Rest is an excellent low cost accommodation option for dive students and qualified divers who are diving the Aliwal Shoal.
Raggie’s Rest has a spacious lounge, kitchen and two bedrooms. Room 1 has a double bed and Room 2 has 2 single beds. The bathroom has a large bath, separate shower, toilet and basin. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is also a Weber braai (barbeque)at your disposal. Raggie’s Rest is fully fenced and offers secure parking for its guests.
- Beach (close to beach)
- Bowls (less than 5km)
- Braai / barbecue - onsite
- Kitchen (fully equipped)
- Secure parking onsite
- 12 meter swimming pool (Fenced)
- DVD Player
Raggie's Rest Rates From 01 November 2010 - 31 October 2011
Per Adult Sharing Room R 200.00 per night
Children between 3 years and 12 years - half price
Check in: 14h00
• Travel South on N2
• Take the Umkomaas / Craigieburn Off Ramp
• Turn Left to Umkomaas
• Turn Right at first Stop street – Robinson Road
• Turn Right into Barrow Street (the street sign says To Winder Street)
• Third house on the left hand side is 83 Barrow Street (Raggie’s Rest)
• Raggie’s Rest is in Umkomaas and is approximately 30 minutes drive from Durban International Airport.
Tel: (27) 39 9732534
Tel + 27 (39) 9732534 Fax + 27 (86) 5026503 (c) Copyright 2010 aliwalshoal.com